Here is what to expect for 2017:
Q3 Development Plans:
- core-code updates to each platform
- optimization of all pricing engines and algorithms
- Comprehensive development of simulations for each platform.
PAS – Portfolio Allocation Simulator
- A comprehensive portfolio management simulator learning platform that will allow for back testing, and comprehensive analysis of portfolios, including risk parity and stress testing.
FIA – Fixed Income Analyzer
- A detailed learning platform that will provide a comprehensive set of tools related to fixed income products and the yield curve.
Q4 Development Plans:
OSA – Option Strategy Analyzer – to become the Derivatives Strategy Analyzer (DSA)
- Add to the existing Option types
- Add Swap calculators
- Add Forward & Future calculators
- Develop a comprehensive learner course repository
- Expand to include a Risk Manager Role for teams
2018 Development Plans
New Platforms on the horizon:
BOSS – Back Office Settlement Simulator
- Development of a new simulation platform that will address the Trade Life-cycle
HFS – Hedge Fund Simulator
IBS – Investment Banking Simulator
PES – Private Equity Simulator